Focus and Scope
Lombok Journal of Science (LJS) published a scientific paper on the results of the study and review of the literature in: Biology, Pharmacy, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Food and Agriculture, Sustainable Development, Environmental Science, Tourism and Hospitality, Fisheries Science, Education, Medical Science, Animal Science, Animal Husbandary, Veterinary, Forestry, Oceanography, and other related areas.
Peer Review Process
Lombok Journal of Science (LJS) reviewing policies are:
- Every submitted paper will be reviewed by at least two peer-reviewers.
- Reviewers are unaware of the identity of the authors, and authors are also unaware of the identity of reviewers (double blind review method).
Lombok Journal of Science (LJS) is a Journal published online three times a year on April, August, and December.
Open Access Policy
Lombok Journal of Science (LJS) provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public to supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal is open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to users or / institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to full text articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or author.
Article Processing Charges (APCs) & Article Submission Charges
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Submission: 0.00 (IDR)
Authors are required to pay an Article Submission Fee as part of the submission process to contribute to review costs.
Fast-Track Review: 0.00 (IDR)
With the payment of this fee, the review, editorial decision, and author notification on this manuscript is guaranteed to take place within 4 weeks.
Article Publication: 100000.00 (IDR)
If this paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay an Article Publication Fee to cover publication costs.
If you do not have funds to pay such fees, you will have an opportunity to waive each fee. We do not want fees to prevent the publication of worthy work.
Lombok Journal of Science (LJS) concerns fully on publication ethic of whole publication process of the journal and on all received articles. As a quality assurance of a journal, Lombok Journal of Science assures professionalism of every party from the journal management, authors, editors and reviewers by referring to Lombok Journal of Science Publishing Ethics adopted from Elsevier Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement, and COPE's Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors, as follow:
Duties of Editors
Editors evaluate submitted manuscripts exclusively on the basis of their academic merit (importance, originality, study’s validity, clarity) and its relevance to the journal’s scope. The Editor-in-Chief has full authority over the entire editorial content of the journal and the timing of publication of that content. Editors and editorial staff will keep confidentiality of the article. All submitted articles considered for publication undergo peer-review by at least two reviewers who are expert in the field.
Duties of Editors
- Peer review assists editors in making editorial decisions and, through editorial communications with authors, may assist authors in improving their articles. Only qualified referees will be invited to review an article. Any article received for review is a confidential document and will be treated as such; it will not be shown to or discussed with others except if authorized by the Editor-in-Chief. Reviews would be conducted objectively and observations formulated clearly with supporting arguments so that authors can use them for improving the article. Reviewers will identify relevant published work that has not been cited by the authors and will also notify the editors of any substantial similarity or overlap between the article and any other article (published or unpublished).
- Any invited referee who has conflicts of interest resulting from competitive, collaborative, or other relationships or connections with any of the authors, companies or institutions connected to the manuscript and the work described will be immediately replace with more fair referee.
- Unpublished material disclosed in a submitted article will not be used in a reviewer’s own research without the express written consent of the authors. Information or ideas obtained through peer review will be kept confidential and not used for the reviewer’s personal advantage.
Duties of Authors
- Authors of original research should present an accurate account of the work performed and the results, followed by an objective discussion of the significance of the work. Authors should ensure that they have written and submit only entirely original works, and if they have used the work and/or words of others, that this has been appropriately cited. Publications that have been influential in determining the nature of the work reported in the article should also be cited. Papers describing essentially the same research should not be published in more than one journal or primary publication. Hence, authors should not submit for consideration a manuscript that has already been published in another journal.
- Only persons who are considered to have significances contributions should be listed as authors in the article. All persons who indirectly made substantial contributions to the work reported in the article must not be listed as an author, but should be acknowledged in the "Acknowledgements" section. Authors should ensure that they have properly acknowledged the work of others by citing publications that supported the nature of the work..
- When authors discover significant errors or inaccuracies in their own published work, it is their obligation to promptly notify the journal’s editors or publisher and cooperate with them to either correct the paper in the form of an erratum or to retract the paper. If the editors or publisher learns from a third party that a published work contains a significant error or inaccuracy, then it is the authors’ obligation to promptly correct or retract the paper or provide evidence to the journal editors of the correctness of the paper.
Duties of Editors
- The publisher, together with the editors, take reasonable steps to identify and prevent the publication of papers where research misconduct has occurred, and under no circumstances encourage such misconduct or knowingly allow such misconduct to take place.
- Each article accepted and published in Lombok Journal of Science (LJS), its grammar and sentences are checked with Grammarly® application and is recommended to use Reference Manager application Mendeley.
Duties of Editors
Lombok Journal of Scence (LJS) will not tolerate for any plagiarism. Therefore, Author should check their article through Plagiarism Checker X. If an article is indicated as a plagiary, it will be rejected and will not be reviewed.