TEMPLATE FOR MANUSCRIPT PREPARATION
This template is designed to assist Author in preparing manuscript; it is an exact representation of the format expected by the editor (downloadable at: Template and Author Guidelines). To use this template, please just Save As this MS Word file to your document, then copy and paste your document here. All papers submitted to the journal should be written in Indonesian and English language.
Unizar Law Review is a peer-reviewed journal published by Faculty of Law Islamic Al-Azhar University two time a year in Juni and December. The aims of this journal is to provide a venue for academicians, researchers and practitioners for publishing the original research articles or review articles. This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. Unizar Law Review is available in print and online version.
Guideline for Online Submission
Author should first register as Author and/or is offered as Reviewer through the pollowing address: http://e-journal.unizar.ac.id/index.php/ulr/about/submissions
Author should fulfil the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, Author clicks on “Register” button to proceed the registration. Therefore, Author is brought to online author submission interface where Author should click on “New Submission”. In the Start a New Submission section, click on “’Click Here’: to go to step one of the five-step submission process”. The following are five steps in online submission process:
- Step 1 - Starting the Submission: Select the appropriate section of journal, i.e. Original Research Articles or Review Article. Thus, author must check-mark on the submission checklists.
- Step 2 – Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file to be submitted, then click Upload button.
- Step 3 – Entering Submission’s Metadata: In this step, detail authors metadata should be entered including marked corresponding author. After that, manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords.
- Step 4 – Uploading Supplementary Files: Supplementary file should be uploaded including Covering/Submission Letter, and Signed Copyright Transfer Agreement Form. Therefore, click on Browse button, choose the files, and then click on Upload button.
- Step 5 – Confirming the Submission: Author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to Unizar Law Review journal, click Finish Submission button after the documents is true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive an acknowledgement by email and will be able to view the submission’s progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
After this submission, Authors who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Authors are able to track their submission status at any time by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includes the status of manuscript review and editorial process.